Founded in 1979, Valley Tire is one of the most successful tire and automotive service companies in the eastern United States. We serve three distinct markets:
- Automotive and light truck
- Commercial truck
- Industrial, farm and heavy equipment vehicles
You’ll find Valley Tire locations in Pittsburgh and other cities in Pennsylvania. We're also in Ohio, plus many towns in New York, including Buffalo and Syracuse. See all our locations here.
In addition to carrying the largest selection of tires in western Pennsylvania, several of our locations also provide comprehensive scheduled maintenance and repair services for a variety of vehicles, from basic oil changes and tunes-ups, to sophisticated engine diagnostic and repair work.
Our five Trux Tex locations in Buffalo, New York, Erie, Pennsylvania and Zanesville, Huber Heights and Sunbury, Ohio provide comprehensive mechanical services for commercial trucks. We also provide fast on-site service for our commercial and industrial customers, and emergency roadside service 24 hours a day, 365 days per year.
Here are a few of the many services we provide:
- Service and repair for automobiles, light trucks and commercial trucks.
- Truck engine service and repair.
- Truck tire service and repair.
- Fleet maintenance and repair services.
- Emergency road service for trucks.
- We manufacture Michelin truck tire retreads.
- We operate 20 off-road service trucks and 120 commercial service trucks to serve our commercial, industrial and heavy equipment customers.
- We provide on-site industrial tire pressing and wheel reconditioning services.
- We develop many customized tire programs. (Ask us for details.)
- We are a D.E.P-approved scrap tire disposal center.
- We provide custom-made wheels for all types of equipment.